|To the Centre|
Steampunk attire, Tomb Raider, and expedition outfits from adventure stories
|Image gallery (3)|
- Main article: Dress symbol
- Earth – – Represents practicality, caution and the material world.
- Copper – – Also the planetary symbol of Venus, which embodies love, balance, feminine beauty and artistic creativity.
Alice wears a brown dress with thin dark brown horizontal stripes and a black ribbon on her neck. The stripes may represent either a pinstripe pattern or corduroy fabric. She wears a light brown corset on top of her dress, with a brown waist pack on her side, and she has a huge brown bow at the back of her dress. She has black-and-brown striped stockings, black gloves, and black dress buttons. She also wears a brown top hat with an Omega symbol on the bottom left side.
Hollow Yves lacks his ribbons and is clipped on the huge brown bow at Alice's back.
- The dress is inspired by Verne's novel Journey to the Center of the Earth.
- The team referenced steampunk attire, Tomb Raider, and expedition outfits from adventure stories such as the various Journey to the Centre of the Earth films. The result is an earth-toned and rugged look, perhaps unusual for Alice, but yet still distinctly her.